Accommodation in Limpopo
Nahakwe Lodge’s accommodation in Limpopo province consists of free-standing chalets and rondawels, offering guests private and comfortable accommodation, and a place to rest. The rooms are decorated by artists from the local area, and provide a view into the vibrant local crafting traditions.
- 19 units, 2 x ¾ beds OR 1 x double bed
- Complimentary tea & coffee facilities
- Air-conditioning in rooms
- En-suite with shower, bath.
- Bathroom amenities provided
- All linen & towels provided
- Stretchers available for children sharing with parents
- Craft Shop
- Conference / meeting / wedding venue, seating max 60
- Lapa – outdoor party area